Try this easy to follow waffle recipe in your home. It’s wonderful and delicious, you may top it with any syrup that you want!
- 1 cup kefir (or you can use buttermilk, or milk)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (can sub another kind of oil)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or use agave)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- First to do is to combine all the dry ingredients. Second is to combine the wet ingredients.
- Then mix together and scoop the butter and pour into a hot waffle iron.