Pancakes usually serve during breakfast or dessert. I made it more healthier because I add kefir on it. Try this quick and delicious homemade pancakes!
- 1 cup kefir
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk or 1/4 cup buttermilk
- neutral oil, for frying
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium size bowl.
- Break and lightly beat the eggs into another bowl. Then add the kefir, milk and vanilla extract and whisk them all together.
- Next is to combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisk them together until they are combined.
- Meanwhile preheat the griddle over medium heat. Then lightly grease the griddle with the pancake batter.
- Cook each side of the pancake and serve it with your favorite toppings like jams or syrup.