This cold strawberry soup recipe is made of strawberry and kefir, perfect for a summer treat to your family and friends. A delicious soup that is easy to follow here are the steps:
- ½ cup kefir
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 4 mint leaves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- ¼ cup almond milk (any milk will do)
- Heat a sauce pan over medium high heat. Then combine the strawberries and water on the pan and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Using your spoon or fork crushed the strawberries and remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool.
- When the the strawberry mixture is cool, pour it to a food processor along with milk and kefir then blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate the soup for at least 30 minutes before serving and you may garnish it with mint.