A fabulous and delicious celery soup that is easy follow recipe. Try making these soup!
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup buttermilk or 1 cup kefir
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 lb celery & leaves, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Saute in a large dutch oven the onion until translucent. Then add the garlic and saute.
- Next is add the rest of the ingredients and cook for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend. Then add the milk or water. And its ready to serve.